Operations Manager – Supervisor / Team Management exp (AWDO-P2880)
Operations Manager with operational and team management / supervisory skills required for a European Company based in London.
BASIC SALARY: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
BONUS PAYMENTS: There is the potential to earn up to one month’s salary
BENEFITS PACKAGE: Generous Holiday Entitlement, Free City Centre Car Park Season Ticket 24x7, Pension Scheme (includes Life Assurance). Plus the opportunity to join a well-established, innovative European Company
WORKING HOURS: 0830 – 1700 hrs, Monday to Friday
PLEASE NOTE: A Driving Licence is essential
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Operations Manager that has good team leadership / supervisory skills and ideally has multi-site management experience.
Working as the Operations Manager your duties will be varied from managing general HR operational tasks such as, holiday rotas, recruitment, performance management etc. In addition to supervising and motivating staff, health safety and supporting the Area Manager.
As the Operations Manager you should also have previous financial management experience, such as the ability to review profit and loss accounts and other financial based documentation.
Successful candidates working as the Operations Manager should be extremely customer focussed with the ability to multi-task.
If this job looks ideal then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review, as the Company are looking to hold interviews very shortly.
- Day to day operational HR issues including, but not limited to: holiday rotas; roll call, monthly timesheets; recruitment; absence and performance management and management of overtime
- Ensure a consistent approach to absence management, taking a proactive approach to reduce absence rates, and to identify and raise any potential issues/concerns with the Area Manager with the minimum of delay
- Prepare and review cleaning schedules in all sites to maintain standards and ensure all colleagues adhere to the cleaning plans on a daily basis
- Deploy available resources efficiently to meet the demands within the operation in order to meet, or exceed customer service and financial performance objectives within agreed budgets and timescales
- Support the Area Manager to implement operational initiatives across all Westminster / London cluster sites in line with Company targets and best practice
- Ensure all Company policies and employee communications are effectively conveyed to shift personnel and deal with issues raised, and where appropriate, refer concerns and suggestions to the Area Manager
- Supervise, support and motivate staff, assist in the identification of training needs; undertake development activities to achieve the required standards of performance and to contribute to the continuous improvement process within the business
- Provide support to the Area Manager in the staff appraisal process
- Be the primary contact in the first instance in the event of customer dissatisfaction, ensuring steps are taken to prevent reoccurrence
- Ensure all equipment is fully functional, taking corrective action where required
- Implement all policies and procedures designed to ensure the safety of employees, customers and visitors to the site and the security of their vehicles and possessions
- Conduct Health and Safety Checks on an ad-hoc basis, reporting and action issues arising within Company timelines
- Supporting change management processes/innovations within a changing customer and business environment
- Roll out and train all company training programs, best practices and training cards
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Previous multi-site management experience
- Previous supervisory experience preferably within a service organisation
- Proven people management skills
- Knowledge of Facilities maintenance preferred but not essential
- Previous financial management experience to allow for review of profit and loss accounts
- Have an ability to organise and motivate staff, so a high level of customer service is provided at all times
- Experience of successfully implementing change initiatives
- A common sense, practical and can do approach
- Customer focused attitude, continually seeking to make improvements
- Proactive with the ability to prioritise and multi task
- Experience of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Due to the nature of this role a full UK Driving licence is essential
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Full-Time, Permanent Management Jobs, Careers and Vacancies in London
AWD online operates as an employment agency