RMN Mental Health Nurse Job in Dover
We are seeking registered mental health nurses (RMNs) with at least 6 months’ post qualification experience in either NHS or nursing home settings to join our team working in the Dover area through our friendly Canterbury branch. Shift patterns can include regular part time or full time work as well as flexible rotas that suit any off-duty availability you have.
Our clients reside in a range of environments, including care homes, EMI nursing homes and private hospitals, however in some instances there are also opportunities for RMNs to work with clients presenting with substance addiction, depression and challenging behaviour in a more long-term capacity.
Work flexible hours, choose your own rota and take advantage of nurse-specific training in your local area!
Working in a nurse job with Newcross, we can offer you:
- Free DBS check upfront and free uniform*
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Salary of up to £25.43/hr including holiday pay
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Excellence team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum – get support and discuss issues with your peers
We take pride in offering the highest standard of nursing care to our clients and if you share that goal, we would love to hear from you.
To apply for a nursing job with Newcross, you will need to have:
- Current valid NMC registration
- At least 6 months’ post-registration experience in a nurse job
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application and use code NursePlatinum to claim your platinum package!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.