Our client is looking to recruit a Pre-Sales Consultant, tasked with providing technical and pre-sales assistance to the business development team. They are an expereinced IT company which specialises in making CRM work for their clients, amongst other I.T solutions. They are a rapidly growing Microsoft partner and have a fantastic opportunity for the right person.
To provide the technical guidance, pre-sales consulting and support required by the Business Development team in the marketing and selling of all the products and solutions within our client’s portfolio. In addition, to provide pre-sales and sales support to channel partners for our client.
- Create and maintain appropriate demonstration environments
- Deliver product and solution demonstrations
- Pro-active product knowledge sharing to assist Sales in opportunity identification
- Identify and “certify” appropriate 3rd party solution add-ons
- Identify and certify trusted 3rd parties to deliver profitable solutions and services outside our client’s skills profile
- Deliver Diagnostic task engagements and be responsible for the associated documentation
- Assist in the cost estimating of quotes
- Deliver value add consultancy (i.e. business case build)
- Contribute to the company’s product roadmap planning cycle
- Assist Marketing with the content and positioning of products and solutions
- Contribute to marketing planning and activities
- Ensure that our client’s internal CRM system is appropriately maintained and up to date
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively across all media and presentation types
- Ability to listen to customer requirements, question, interpret and match to a high level software solution design – the ability to turn business pains and requirements into a demonstrable solution
- Work independently, seek solutions and learn quickly
- Support the Vision, Mission, Strategy, Values and aims of the company.
- Work closely with the company’s Professional Services and their Technical Services to enable timely, profitable delivery and first class customer service.
- Work closely with the company’s Professional Services and their Technical Services to ensure the efficient and effective operational running of the company.
- Support, mentor and guide the other members of the Business Development team.
- Carry out tasks in accordance with all our client’s standards and procedures.
- Make good use of all available knowledge sources to ensure best practices are carried out and re-discovery of known issues is kept to a minimum.
- Ensure all communications are appropriate in terms of timing, content, style and medium.
- Ensure your own working practices are within the terms of the Employee Handbook.
- Ensure you are familiar and follow the guidelines contained within the Health and Safety Handbook.
- Ensure that our client conducts its business to be recommended by customers, vendors, business partners and associates.
Note: No job description can be entirely comprehensive and the job holder is expected to carry out other duties from to time that are broadly consistent with the job description
- Ideally a graduate or similar level of education
- Ability to act on own initiative
- Ability to evaluate requirements v technology and identify a solution.
- Eager to maintain and update relevant technology knowledge and skills.
- Good communication skills across all media
Pension as per Government requirement
Death in Service Cover
20 Days leave plus 1 per service year up to 25 (plus public holidays)