Drainage Engineer required for a construction and maintenance company based in Chelmsford. We are looking for an experienced drainage engineer to cover the South of England; the ideal location of the engineer will be within 1 hour of Chelmsford. The experienced drainage engineer will be enthusiastic, driven, customer facing and have the ability to upsell the company's services. The role will involve planned and reactive service, maintenance and repair of drainage pipelines, mainly sewage and wastewater. Frequent tasks will include investigation to determine the problem, either a blockage or leak etc.
The Drainage Engineer should have experience of working on sewage and wastewater pipelines and systems within the commercial and domestic / Building Services sector. The field service engineer requires proven experience clearing drains and blockages, providing a first class service, it is also expected that the Drainage Engineer will be confident with using CCTV and jetting. The role will be covering the South of England and London
Drainage Engineer Position Overview
- Field Service Engineer role working on sewage and wastewater pipelines and drains
- Have the ability sell our services and build client relationships
- A HPWJ (high pressure water jetting) ticket would be desirable but not essential
- Must be enthusiastic, driven and customer facing
- Use of Jetting equipment and CCTV
- Respond to both planned and reactive emergency drainage appointments
Drainage Engineer Position Requirements
- Have good knowledge/experience of drainage configurations - below & above ground including internal drainage systems.
- Knowledge & previous experience of drainage repair techniques such as lining and structural repairs would be desirable but not essential.
- Experience of using CCTV and jetting.
- HPWJ (high pressure water jetting) ticket advantageous
- Based in South England
Drainage Engineer Positions Remuneration
- Salary £20K - £27K (dependant on experience) + Overtime + Company Van