Materials Analyst / Quality Control / Health & Safety Officer
- Full Time
Job Title: Materials Analyst
Location: Brighton, BN1
Closing Date: 1st December 2016
The company manufactures green products and green energy using waste, waste water and wasted heat as a resource mine. They provide tailored solutions for industry or municipalities to help them save and preserve resources.
- To be responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the Quality Control (QC) service as required, subject to the appropriate training being given.
- To control all QC activities throughout the plant.
- Undertake all tasks in accordance with the companies Quality and Environmental Management System and Health and Safety Regulations.
- To complete all relevant daily inspections and associated paperwork to the required standard.
- To ensure that, whilst on duty, any defects or faults on plant and machinery are reported to the Facility Manager, Maintenance Team or Supervisor as appropriate.
- Undertake planned minor maintenance of equipment
- To ensure that all data is recorded accurately and on time.
- To be available, as required, to assist with general site cleaning.
- To be available for catch up Saturday working when required
- To complete any training required for the role.
- Any other duties as required.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Do you have experience in analysing materials and recording data
- Work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Good communication.
- Flexible with working hours.
- Good standard of Maths & English is required
- Process / manufacturing experience
- Waste Management experience
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Materials Analyst, Quality controller, NEBOSH, Health and Safety Coordinator, Environment Officer, Quality Assurance Coordinator, Quality Advisor, H&S Coordinator, SHEQ Officer, SHEQ Advisor, Health and Safety Advisor, Quality Officer, Environmental Coordinator, Environment Advisor, Health & Safety Officer will also be considered for this role.