Workshop Technician, Redhill
Here at Photo Me, we have an opportunity for a Workshop Technician to join our Field Service Team based in Redhill. The successful candidate will receive a salary of £19,285 per annum.
Photo-Me International plc is a market leader with a successful track record stretching back over 50 years with subsidiaries in many overseas countries. You’ll probably know us for our photo-booths, providing consumers with a convenient, cost-effective source of ID photos compliant with UK Passport and Driving License standards. But we’re more than that, we also provide photographic fun products, digital printing kiosks and children’s rides, owning and operating over 12,000 items of equipment across the UK. Our reputation is built on quality equipment, supported by excellent service.
We are looking for a Workshop Technician to join to work closely with and provide a complementary technical support to our Field Service Team by repairing electronic and electro-mechanical equipment returned to the workshop. If you are a self-motivated individual with good knowledge of electronic components, we would like to hear from you.
The Workshop Technician duties and key responsibilities:
- To repair electronic and repair electro-mechanical equipment returned to the workshop from the field service team in a timely manner
- To assist in testing and packing finished goods
- To follow all existing procedures and routines associated with the repair of goods
- To assist in general duties within the workshop and stores area
- Assisting in maintaining the workshop area in a clean and tidy state
- Observing the requirements of the Health & Safety at Work Acts at all times
- To carry out any other reasonable duties as requested by the management team
Our ideal Workshop Technician will have the below skills and experience:
- Has mechanical /electrical aptitude
- Has knowledge of electronic components
- PC literate
- Proactive approach to resolving issues
- Good timekeeper
- Lives within a commutable distance from Salfords
In return for your hard work and commitment as our Workshop Technician you will receive a salary of £19,285 per annum, 1% company pension contribution, Healthcare Cash Plan Scheme, 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays for the first year of your employment increasing the 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays afterwards, Uniform and safety equipment provided.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Workshop Technician then please click ‘Apply’ today!