Portal Team Leader
Job: Portal Team Leader
Benefits: Company Car, attendance bonus, saving scheme, free breakfast and many more.
To provide technical expertise to Portal File handlers acting as a mediator working with our client's Litigation department Team Leaders to ensure that cases are managed in accordance to MOJ Portal guidelines and where appropriately dropped from the Portal into their Litigation department.
Managing Business Delivery and Results - To regularly review the activities of the team in order to ensure that most effective and cost effective approach is used to provide the highest level of customer service to achieve set SLA's. To establish a Performance Management Program to proactively review the teams working practices. To identify improvements in productivity, quality, service levels and customer satisfaction. Provide an efficient and flexible response to operational issues in order to maintain levels of service delivery and customer satisfaction
Managing Business Delivery and Results -To regularly review the activities of the team in order to ensure that most effective approach is used to provide the
These must include;
Managing Business Delivery and Results
- Monitoring the telephone system within the Portal department to ensure that all calls are directed to the correct destination.
- Ensure that own and team's files are maintained to the required standard and in line with targets set.
- Provide coaching support and mentoring to all new staff in line with training/audit expectations.
- Manage client's expectations in relation to the initial instructions on the case and assist in any other queries in relation to cases sat within the Portal team.
- To give assistance and support to the Portal Technical Team Leader with Holiday and absence cover.
- To ensure the confidentiality and security of all firm and client documentation and information.
- To maintain high standards in the processing of client work, both in respect of professional standards and client care.