Field Sales Executive / Direct Sales Designer
Field Sales Executive / Direct Sales Designers - £25,000 - £100,000 OTE
Job Title: Field Sales Executive / Direct Sales Designer
Salary: £25,000 to £100,000 OTE
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Swindon, Hemel Hempstead, Slough and Reading
25 years ago Thomas Sanderson began as a family run business and now as part of the Hunter Douglas Group, we are leaders in the industry.
Last year we turned over £42 million and this year we will achieve £50 million.
We work with over 400 business partners including established companies such as Laura Ashley, Anglian and Everest and they recommend our products to their customers every day.
Our clients have a choice of over 200 beautiful colours and fabrics for our range of blinds and over 60 colours for our shutters. When you combine this with the very latest technology and a full design to installation service, I think you can appreciate why Thomas Sanderson lead the way.
Due to our recent success and growth we now have new Field Sales / Sales Designer opportunities in all of the below locations for experienced Direct Sales / Field Sales Executives to be part of our ongoing success:
Swindon, Hemel Hempstead, Slough and Reading
Field Sales Executive / Sales Designer Appointments:
An abundance of highly qualified appointments generated from our website, press advertising, Internal Sales team and nationwide exhibitions etc. This includes over 1,000 partners who all exclusively recommend Thomas Sanderson products to their customers including Everest, Anglian Home Improvements and our partnership with Laura Ashley, Multiyork Furniture and Fired Earth to name a few. Over 25% of our business generated is through recommendations from our partnerships.
Field Sales Executive / Sales Designer Training:
A comprehensive 13 week training program, which includes 5 day's induction training, is available to all our designers and is delivered by our in-house team.
Field Sales Executive / Sales Designer Support:
You will be working as part of a small field based team working together under the leadership of an area sales manager. Your manager will be your main point of contact and will support you with ongoing training and coaching out in the field. You will also have full support from our in house customer service teams.
Field Sales Executive / Sales Designer Earnings and incentives:
In return for your commitment, we will reward you well, with the realistic opportunity of earning between £25K and £100K dependent on availability and determination All our Field Sales Executives also benefit from regular sales events and FABULOUS incentives.
The Ideal Field Sales Executive / Sales Designer will:
- The ideal Field Sales Executive will have a full UK driving license with access to a vehicle, mobile telephone and laptop
- As a Field Sales Executive working for Thomas Sanderson you will be self-motivated with excellent sales and communication skills with a proven track record in sales.
- The successful Field Sales Executive will be Ethical, professional with a high standard of personal presentation
- An experienced Field Sales Executive will have excellent organisational and planning skills.
- The most important thing is our Field Sales Executive thrive on closing new business
- The Field Sales Executive will also have basic IT literacy skills
- To qualify for the Field Sales Executive role you must be eligible to work in the UK
- Being self-motivated is a must along with having a real passion for sales and the ability to engage with people.
This role requires you to travel around a designated area in all weathers, so you will need to have a real determination to put the customer first and have willingness to succeed. Last year our top Field Sales Executive / Direct Sales Designer earned in excess of £100,000
If you would like to work for an established business that offers its employees the chance of career progression, huge earning potential and job satisfaction then Apply below today to become a part of our success and to get the earnings you deserve!
Key Words: Field Sales. Direct Sales, Sales Designer, Field Sales Designer, Field Sales Executive