Nursery Assistant Nottingham
Nursery Assistant- Nottingham, Rise Park
£7.51 - £8.06 per hour
Temporary to Permanent, part time & full time positions available, starting January
Are you looking for your new nursery role starting in January? Do you love working with children to help them succeed? Then we have the perfect role you are looking for.
The nursery is a private day nursery in the Rise Park area of Nottingham. The staff are passionate about meeting all children's needs, ensuring their happiness and making the most of their individual talents. The school is accessible by public transport and has on site parking as well.
The role is initially temporary but could become a permanent role for the right candidate.
The manager and staff have a particular focus on developing a lifelong love of learning and the development of essential skills to give the best possible experience and education for the children.
- Excellent working environment
- Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training
- Spacious and modern staff-room
- 'Recommend a friend' bonus scheme worth up to £300
Have you got the passion and drive to raise standards and contribute to taking the nursery forwards in its mission to constantly deliver a high-quality level of education? If so we ask that you have:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Enthusiasm commitment and flexibility
- Excellent organisational skills
- A friendly and creative approach to learning
- To ensure children's social and emotional needs are met through use of an effective settling in period
- Working one-to-one or with small groups of children
- Build supportive relationships with staff and their key person to make them feel safe, secure and confident to play and explore
- Promote and facilitate positive partnership with parents/carers including other family members
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality experience to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff at a successful nursery, then contact Jackie Southgate today on 0115 9506200