If you have a genuine passion for the values and work of charities such as Centrepoint, Action Aid and Samaritans - and have bundles of energy and confidence, this could be the perfect career for you.
A London Door Fundraiser requires excellent verbal communication skills and the ability to work in a fast paced target orientated environment.
Working as part of a team, you will visit different residential areas each day, knocking on doors and inspiring commitment to the cause, acquiring regular monthly direct-debit donations to the charity you are representing.
Any travel costing more than £4.00 per day will be reimbursed.
OTE of £25K p.a. for a role that gives satisfaction in helping others.
Hours are Monday to Friday 2pm - 9pm
Every London Door Fundraiser receives a fantastic guaranteed wage of £300 per week, paid weekly and entitled to paid holiday.
All of our fundraisers receive initial and on-going training and development opportunities.
• Guaranteed basic wage
• The chance to join a stable & successful company with over 6 years experience in a competitive industry
• Paid weekly (every Friday)
• Paid holiday
• Excellent management development programmes
• Full training
• DO YOU DRIVE? Company car, £60 car allowance plus petrol expenses are offered to anyone driving a team
• Fantastic, sociable and fun team atmosphere
• Get paid to make a difference
• Regular incentives e.g. PS4s, additional financial rewards and festival tickets
The London Door Fundraiser role would be ideal for someone who has previously worked in: charity fundraising, canvassing, customer service, sales, telesales, administration, catering, hospitality, promotions, door-to-door sales, or marketing.
*Please note that we are currently only looking for staff to fill long-term positions. Please only apply if you feel you can commit to at least a 3 month period.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.