Our client has a new exciting opportunity, not to be missed! They are currently looking for Charity Fundraisers to join their friendly team based in Leeds. The successful candidates will join them on a full time basis with an immediate start date available and will receive an hourly rate of £9 per hour plus bonus.
Our client is a global movement of seven million men, women and children across the world standing up for humanity and human rights. Their purpose is to protect individuals wherever justice, fairness, freedom and truth are denied.
They encourage people to accept that all human rights must be protected. They encourage governments to accept and enforce international standards of human rights. Our client encourage governments, political organisations, businesses, other groups and individuals to support and respect human rights
What’s the Charity Fundraiser role all about?
- The purpose of the role is to raise money for our client by recruiting new supporters on high streets in your area
- You will work outdoors in public places, informing potential supporters about the aims of our client’s campaigns and encouraging them to offer their support through regular monthly donations by direct debit
- You will also be making people aware of human rights abuses across the world and showing them how to help
What they’re looking for in their Charity Fundraiser
- Have a positive, can-do attitude
- Have a passion for humanitarian causes and/or human rights
- Must be outgoing, energetic and have a confident demeanour
- Have an excellent level of spoken English
- Must a minimum of 18 years old
The IDEAL Charity Fundraiser also has:
- Previous customer service or sales experience
- Enthusiasm and interest our client’s work
In return as their Charity Fundraiser, they can offer you….
- £9/hour basic wage (not commission based)
- Job satisfaction
- Great team spirit and support
- On-going training and coaching
Full time hours – 35 hours/week. Approaching people on high streets in your area.
So what are you waiting for? Come and join them as their new Charity Fundraiser and please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, they’d love to hear from you!