Charity Fundraiser (Door)
Door to Door Fundraiser- Manchester - £7.50- £8.50 Per Hour - Immediate Start
- Pay - £7.50 - £8.50 depending on experience
- O.T.E £22,312.50
- 33.5 Hours a week Monday to Friday paid weekly
- Immediate Start
- Full Training offered
- Opportunity for progression
Our client provides help to thousands of blind and partially sighted people across the UK through the provision of guide dogs, mobility and other rehabilitation services.
Our client are currently recruiting a Door to Door In House fundraisers to work on the in-house Door to Door fundraising campaign. This is a fantastic opportunity to represent one of the UK’s best fundraising campaigns, persuading members of the public to sponsor a puppy!
What they offer:
- £7.50 - £8.50/hour basic wage.
- A competitive quality based reward structure.
- Training and coaching to help you exceed your targets.
- A lively and supportive team environment.
- The warm fuzzy feeling you get when you do well.
- The opportunity to progress within the charity
- Talk to members of the public.
- Promote the charity and encourage people to ‘Sponsor a Puppy’
- Help to motivate your fellow team members.
- Represent the charity in a professional and positive manner.
What they’re looking for:
- Outgoing and friendly applicants.
- People with a drive to hit targets.
- People with a passion for helping others.
- An excellent level of English.
- Applicants over 18 years old.
Experience in customer service and sales is desirable.
Our client is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children, young people and vulnerable adults with whom they work. And they expect their fundraisers to fully share this commitment.
They look forward to receiving your application.