Customer Sales Advisor
Our client, one of the most well known general and specialist insurance providers in the UK, who have an outstanding reputation for delivering the best customer service, is seeking a full time experienced Customer Sales Advisor to join their expanding Call centre based in Cardiff.
You will become part of a growing company, set up to deliver exceptional service to both new and existing customers whilst also supporting the branch network. As the Customer Sales Advisor, you will take incoming calls and be responsible for answering customer queries about their policies, as well as recognising areas to provide additional benefits to the customer. The role is targeted on both sales leads and quality of customer care and you will have the opportunity to earn an additional 25% of your salary each month, based on performance.
Responsibilities of the Customer Sales Advisor include:
- Taking incoming calls from new and existing customers
- Ensuring excellent customer service at all times
- Identifying leads through gaining customer renewal dates
- Selling new insurance policies and add-ons to existing policies
- Updating the customer database, ensuring attention to detail and accuracy
- Abiding by strict FSA and DPA legislation
- Working as part of a professional and supportive team
- General administration duties as necessary
To be successful in this role, you should have proven customer service competence. You should also have a good standard of education with GCSEs (or equivalent level qualification) grade C and above in maths and English. In addition, as this role is working within financial services you will be asked to declare any current CCJs, defaults, IVAs or bankruptcy and undertake a full credit check, prior to commencing.