Bring your strong track record in general office administration to PLB, a leader in Heritage Design Consultancy
Administrative Assistant – Heritage Consultancy, Design and Delivery
PLB offers a complete range of heritage consultancy, design and delivery services, with a particular focus on museums and galleries, retail, tourism and regeneration and world heritage sites. Clients select us for our individual solutions and team-working ethos; every project is approached with energy, enthusiasm and a commitment to achieving our clients’ objectives.
As an Administrative Assistant reporting to our Studio Manager, you’ll be involved in a wide range of administrative duties, including the management of the office environment on a day-to-day basis. Helping with personnel files and HR processes and inputting company financial information, as Administrative Assistant you’ll also be involved in:
- managing company insurance and other confidential documentation
- project administration
- business development and marketing.
Your demonstrable qualifications and strong track record in general office administration complement a highly-organised, methodical approach, with real accuracy and attention to detail. IT-literate, especially in MS Office, you’ll ideally have experience of other software packages such as CRM software, Sage and Adobe. An effective communicator, both orally and in writing, and with good telephone skills, you’re professional when dealing with clients and contractors. As well as your business-awareness and willingness to take on challenges, your additional attributes as Administrative Assistant include:
- the ability to work without close supervision, to tight deadlines, sometimes under pressure
- tact and diplomacy
- a full, valid UK driver’s licence and willingness to travel if required.
If this describes you and your career aspirations, to apply for this Administrative Assistant role, please click on the APPLY button below. We’ll need:
- a description (max 50 words each) of how you have met any three of our five team values of being:
- creatively insightful
- sustainable, OR
- a description (max 150 words)of your favourite museum without naming it!