CAD TechnicianSalary: £28,000 - £30,000 dependant on experienceLocation: NottinghamDue to continued and organic growth within the company NG Shopfront Systems are currently recruiting for a CAD technician. We are a national company who specialise in commercial aluminium design, manufacture and installation of high quality shop fronts, windows, doors, entrances, curtain walling and prestigious facades.CAD Technician Responsibilities:
- As a CAD technician you will be responsible for undertaking of the important role of generating drawings and associated documentation from site survey information provided by our well established the survey team.
- Drawings must be accurate and detailed in order to be passed onto the relevant client/architect for approval of works.
- You will be working alongside the Contracts Director, Contract co ordinator and workshop manager to ensure that quality drawings are produced and that they contain all information required for the smooth running of the project.
- You will allow for modifications and amendments to drawings to be made in order to meet production and completion deadlines.
- Working as A CAD technician you will liaise with the customer to request additional information in order to produce a first class product that meets our clients demands.
- You will also provide technical advice to the customer and assist the contracts and workshop teams to ensure bespoke products are produced to an agreed specification.