Senior Software Developer
Our client is a specialist boutique software development company who have been developing market leading software products for over 10 years. The company are developing a suite of web and mobile applications for the Healthcare Industry and are currently looking for a Senior Developer to join the team.
The company, part of the mission, is a UK top 20 integrated communications and technology group with energetic businesses spanning software development, advertising, digital, 3D spaces, media, direct response, training and PR. More than 300 people work here across sites in Cheshire, Bristol and North Devon, serving a wide range of national and international businesses. The mission is made up of 13 specialist Agencies employing over 900 people in 24 offices that take in the length and breadth of the UK as well as offices in Asia and San Francisco.
We are looking for an experienced Developer / Senior Developer to join the BroadCare team. This is a key role working within a small, dedicated team.
The ideal candidate will be adept at producing good quality code which is clear, maintainable and testable. We are also looking for someone with extensive experience in the following technologies:
- Microsoft SQL Server
You should also have operations experience including deploying to, patching and managing Windows and Linux servers along with experience working under an agile methodology and have extensive Git capability. Experience with TDD would be preferable.
You will be an excellent communicator, being able to share ideas, progress, opportunities, risks and setbacks to the team and project stakeholders.
- Developing well-designed, structured, documented, secure and robust code (including debugging) within a project schedule and according to procedures determined.
- Develop HTML/CSS/JS code with Ember 2.0 framework and accessing a REST API that runs on a Node.js backend server.
- Potential for future mobile/tablet development using Web technologies & Cordova.
- Significant development experience.
- Previous experience in Web Application development.
- Knowledge of templating engines such as Handlebars, Moustache, Underscore etc.
- Good knowledge of the best practices in development, including coding standards, unit testing, agile development.
- Excellent analytical abilities and creative thinking.
- Ability to accept responsibility for arranging own tasks and priorities.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good communication skills and ability to confidently present own work to the team.
Rewards & Benefits:
Good to know: