Sales / Business Development Executive
We have an excellent opportunity for a Sales / Business Development Executive to join our client’s superb telecoms company in Crewe.
Our client was founded by a team of experienced telecoms executives focusing on selling new and used mobile devices to the trade.
Between the directors, they have worked in mobile telecommunications for over 50 years where they have an enviable track record of creating and growing startup companies as evidenced by the fact they have had three separate listings in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 list of fastest growing companies.
The Role of Sales / Business Development Executive
To accelerate their growth, our client is looking to expand the sales team by appointing an enthusiastic, passionate and ambitious Business Development Executive to join them on their journey. This is a key role in a new and rapidly growing company where success will be visible to all.
Specifically, the role involves developing and servicing new business opportunities within the mobile telecoms arena and opening up new accounts in the UK, Europe and the Middle East.
Full training will be given, including working alongside an experienced mobile phone trade sales team providing excellent coaching and experience to assist in your development.
Duties and Responsibilities as Sales / Business Development Executive
* Using in house and databases, the internet and social media to Identify potential new customer relationships
* Making outbound calls and emails to prospect data
* Delivering excellent customer service
* A great telephone manner
* Be target driven and a strong desire to succeed
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
* Confident self-motivator
* Ability to work within a team and to use your own initiative
* Demonstrate a keen desire to learn and develop new skills
* Knowledge of MS Excel & Word
* Hard working, and looking for a rewarding challenge
As Business Development Executive, you will need to be able to demonstrate that you match the skills required, so if you haven’t worked in a B2B telesales environment before but feel you have the confidence and tenacity to succeed in a sales role, then outline why you feel you should be considered on a covering letter or within your CV.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive:
* Excellent Basic Salary
* £18,000-£25,000 per annum (depending on experience)
* Rewarding Bonus Structure- OTE £40,000
* Training and on-going support.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Telecommunications, phones, telephone, mobile, sales, business development, executive