Warehouse Operative / Warehouse Assistant
Job Title: Warehouse Goods Inwards Operative
Location: Tewkesbury, Glos, GL20
Salary: circa £17,000 - negotiable
Position: Temporary with the option to go Permanent
The company is the UK's number one for Point of Sale and Point of Purchase Installations and Merchandising covering the whole of the UK.
- The company is looking to recruit a Warehouse Goods Inwards Operative to control the Goods Inwards process ensuring that all stock movements are accurately recorded.
- Check quality and quantity of items received.
- Maintain and update the stock control system for all products in the warehouse.
- Take receipt of picking lists, review the content and issue to the warehouse operatives.
- Producing required reports.
- Working with the Warehouse Manager to produce a warehouse planner and recording updates.
- Regular review of redundant/slow moving stock.
Qualities required for the position:
- Must be physically fit.
- Have attention to detail and the ability to prioritise the work load.
- Able to communicate both internally and externally.
- Have the ability to use own initiative and work unsupervised and also to work as part of a team.
- The ability to do other duties as required.
- To be I.T. Literate and have organisational skills.
- Fork Lift experience
- To have point of sales knowledge/product knowledge.
- To hold a Driving Licence and a valid Counterbalance Licence.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Warehouse Operative, Warehouse Person, Goods Inwards Warehouse Operative, Warehouse Assistant, Warehouse, Process Operative, Processing Assistant, Line Operative, Production Operative, Servicing Operative, Forklift Licence, Driver, Warehouse Driver, FLT Driver, Warehouse Components, Distribution Assistant, Logistics Assistant, Logistics Operative, Distribution Operative will also be considered for this role.