Digital Account Manager - Polish Market
Digital Marketer & a fluent Polish speaker? Apply Now!
Digital Account manager with Polish language skills is needed for this leading digital agency to be based in their Basingstoke office.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Digital Account Manager to join a fast-growing and dynamic global digital business. The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic self-starter, capable of delivering excellent results both individually and as a member of a multi-lingual team.
They are looking for a candidate with a passion for digital/marketing/customer services. The role will require an individual who is responsive and self-reliant, finds win/win solutions to problems, even when under pressure, and takes responsibility for all internal/external actions for your account as well as being proactive in helping other teams and individuals if required.
In the role you will:
- Assist all dealers in getting the most out of their websites, assisting with the optimisation of content and the creation of marketing materials
- Take in-bound calls and emails from Polish customers, logging all records accurately and efficiently in the customer database
- Provide translation of website, marketing and ongoing communications material in Polish
- Proactively audit the usage and performance of the Polish dealer websites
- Proactively advised dealers on all aspects of web management, website content/marketing and optimisation
- Work with the technical, search and marketing teams to deliver one-to-one strategies and training to Polish customers
- Accurately and effectively report on the performance of the Poland account - both internally and externally
- Continually look at ways to improve the level of service provided to Polish customers
Qualifications, Key Skills & Experience
Essential skills needed:
- Fluent in both written and spoken English at business level and have mother tongue Polish
- Passionate about customer service excellence
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast changing environment, with priorities reviewed daily
- Proactive problem solving skills with great attention to detail
- A quick learner able to rapidly adopt new techniques and technologies
- Possess a positive can-do attitude
- Presentable, trustworthy and confident
- An energetic and passionate individual committed to raising standards and performance throughout business
- Loyal and committed; looking for a long-term career opportunity
- Degree educated or similar qualification
- Advanced Excel
- Advanced Word
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Experience of website development and infrastructure
- Experience of digital marketing, SEO and web analytics
- Knowledge of the automotive industry
Urgent role, please forward your CV for immediate consideration.