Supply Chain Administrator / Goods In/Out Admin / Logistics
Job Title: Supply Chain Administrator
Location: Abingdon, OX14
Salary: in the region of £20,000 - £22,000 depending on skills and experience
Our client is currently recruiting a Supply Chain Administrator to join their Logistics team based at the headquarters on Milton Park near Didcot, Oxfordshire
The company offers comprehensive, customised logistics solutions at all stages of the supply chain, and pride themselves on high quality service delivery.
In this role you will be responsible for giving administrative support to the Goods In /Goods Out team and other operational tasks working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
A typical day will involve the following duties:
- booking stock movements through Helis and SAP (training provided)
- producing picking and loading lists, ensuring procedures are followed
- collating end of month data, completing accurate and timely administrative tasks
- obtaining quotes and booking couriers
- prioritising work and dealing with urgent issues
- keeping stock control systems up to date
- responding to customer queries, ensuring senior staff are informed of all issues which might affect service delivery
- stocktaking and inventory checks and supporting the logistics team in warehouse operations.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Supply Chain or Goods In administration together with inventory control in a fast paced, quality managed environment. A good command of the English language (both written and oral) is essential, as is experience of SAP or similar software, excellent IT skills, and a keen eye for detail.
You will enjoy working as part of a team and be able to follow set processes closely after training. It would also be an advantage to have counterbalance and reach forklift licences although this is not essential.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and COVER LETTER for this role.
NOTE: You will only be considered for this role if you provide BOTH A CV AND COVER LETTER when you apply for this position.
Candidates with experience of; Supply Chain Administrator, Logistics Support Administrator, Goods In/Out Administrator, Administrative Assistant, Supply Chain Officer, Supply Chain Co-ordinator, Supply Chain Executive, Supply Chain Planner will also be considered for this role.