Vehicle Dismantler / Vehicle Painter / Vehicle Body Repairs
Job Title: Vehicle Dismantler
Location: Wootton, Bedfordshire
The company is looking for a vehicle dismantler to join their special vehicle operations unit!
The company's Special Vehicle Operations unit consists of a small team of 17 individuals dedicated to delivering the highest standards of workmanship and service to all customers. The company is looking to recruit a Vehicle Dismantler to join their expanding team.
The company has a major contract with Jaguar Land Rover which involves the stripping down of Proto type and pre-production vehicles for the sale of parts. JLR knowledge is an advantage but not essential as internal training will be provided to the successful candidate.
The successful candidate should have a proven background in bodyshop stripping/fitting or vehicle dismantling and have sound all round knowledge of all vehicle models.
- Proven background in Bodyshop stripping/fitting or vehicle dismantling
- Be able to deliver a consistent high standard of work and be highly motivated.
- Enthusiastic to learn and adaptable.
- Good communication and customer service skills.
- Candidates must have a Clean Driving Licence.
- Own Tools.
So, If You Want:
- Monday to Friday Working
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Employee benefits scheme providing discounts at many high street retailers
- Discounted Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Contributory Personal Pension Plan
- Childcare Vouchers
- Company Sick Pay (after qualifying period)
- Family Events
…..as well as a uniform and on-going support with personal development, apply today!
To apply for this role please click APPLY to submit your CV and covering letter.
Candidates with experience of; Vehicle Dismantler, Panel Beater, Vehicle Paint Sprayers, Bodyshop Foreman, Prepper, Sprayer, Finisher, Vehicle Paint Sprayer, Vehicle Sprayer, Paint Sprayer, Fleet Vehicle Paint Sprayer, Paint Finisher, Vehicle Paint Finisher Paint Prepper, Vehicle Paint Prepper, Vehicle Technician will also be considered for this role.