New opportunity not to be missed! Cotteswold Dairy has an exciting opportunity for a Fridge Operative to join the growing team based in Tewkesbury. Joining us on a full time permanent basis, you will receive a competitive salary.
Are you a professional, and accurate at picking orders? If so, this could be the perfect position for you!
Established in 1938, Cotteswold Dairy is one of the UK’s leading independent, family-owned dairies. We support local farmers and communities by delivering the freshest, finest quality products and first class customer service. Due to the company’s family values and business ethos, we were delighted to be announced as the Family Business of the Year at the Food and Farming Business Awards 2015 at the House of Commons.
The Fridge Operative Role
Reporting to the Fridge Manager, the main roles and responsibilities for this role include:
- To accurately pick customer orders
- To complete stock rotations
- To continually replenish the stock
- To keep the fridge clean at all times providing a safe working environment
- To perform any other reasonable task as requested by more senior staff
The Fridge Operative Essential Requirements
- Forklift truck licence and experience, however training will be provided for the right candidate
- Strong organisational skills with professional and clear communications skills
- Positive attitude possessing high levels of commitment, motivation and flexibility
- Have an eye for detail to ensure accuracy and precision
- Possess strong numeracy skills
The Fridge Operative Desirable Requirements
- Experience of working in the dairy or similar food production sector
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career within the logistics and dairy industry, Cotteswold Dairy is the place to be. Why not click apply today to become our Fridge Operative – don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading independent, family-owned dairies.
No Agencies please, if you are an agency please respect our policy of no cold calling.