French and/or German Customer Support Advisor - 8051WI
FRENCH SELECTION UK
French and/or German Customer Support Advisor
Customer Service, Customer Support, Customer Care, Helpdesk, Administration, B2B, B2C, Inbound Calls, Outbound Calls, German, French, Network, Electrical, Cable, ATM, xDSL, SDH, Sonet, Gigabit Ethernet, IP, ISDN, Aurora, Tempest, LAN, WAN
Salary: Up to £25,000 p.a
At commutable distance from Liverpool, Manchester, Wigan, Stockport, Wilmslow, Northwich, Chester, Crewe, Wrexham, Ormskirk, Southport, St.Helens, Bury, Rochdale, Bolton, M6 corridor, M62 corridor, Cheshire, Staffordshire, Manchester, Derbyshire, Merseyside, Lancashire
VIEW JOB DESCRIPTION > APPLY NOW. Please visit the French Selection UK website, vacancies section, search job reference: 8051WI
Applications submitted on our website will come to us in the correct format, which means they will be processed faster & more efficiently by our team of consultants.
Our client is a multi-national manufacturer and provider of electrical services and equipment. They are known as one of the most renowned companies in their industry.
Your role will be to provide support and service regarding all enquiries, orders, deliveries and administration to customers and internal teams with a goal of helping to achieve company targets and objectives.
- Effectively answer all enquiries in an efficient and professional manner at all times
- Work closely with the Sales Team and Business Managers to establish and maintain strong relationships with customers
- Follow order processes from order to delivery and ensure that things run smoothly
- Provide customers with information regarding orders, products, stock, deliveries and services
- Manage customer complaints as and when needed and escalate to the Customer Service Manager if need be
- Provide the Warehouse with relevant documentation for export and shipping
- Keep the company’s databases (CRM) updated by gathering information and data from clients
- Implement company procedures where possibly to improve customer satisfaction and company efficiency
- Provide all services in accordance with company policies
- Fluent in English (written & spoken) – ESSENTIAL
- Fluent in German and/or French (written & spoken) – ESSENTIAL
- Previous experience within a Customer Service/Internal Sales/Telesales/Telemarketing role – ESSENTIAL
- Previous experience in a similar industry – DESIRABLE
- Knowledge of Microsoft Navision or similar – ADVANTAGEOUS
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office Packages
- Team player & able to work without supervision
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Strongly motivated & proactive with a professional manner
- Organised with strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management and able to work under pressure
£20,000 - £25,000 pa
French Selection UK - The leading recruitment consultancy specializing in the placement of French, German, Spanish, Italian and Russian speaking professionals and executives throughout the United Kingdom.