Inbound Helpline Advisor
We are looking for confident, engaged individuals to join our telephone support and listening service, working on behalf of a variety of UK-based charitable organisations.
A successful advisor will be empathic and supportive, offering telephone advice and support.
You will be joining a well-established organisation and will need to be a responsive listener, adapting your approach to your callers, who may be seeking information or experiencing challenging situations, due to their physical or mental well-being.
We will provide comprehensive training for all successful individuals.
Inbound Helpline Advisor - Primary responsibilities will include:
• Receiving inbound calls from service-users.
• Accurately recording outcomes on our customer data-base.
• Escalating callers at risk, where required.
Inbound Helpline Advisor - We are looking for outstanding individuals with the following qualities:
• Exemplary telephone manner with excellent speaking and listening skills.
• Experience of providing support / coaching / counselling to others.
• Able to listen to and address customer requirements, concerns or questions.
• Able to work in a team and share best practice techniques and advice with colleagues.
• Learns from their mistakes and commits to performing at their best.
• Can-do attitude with an enthusiastic personality.
• Strong work ethic
• An interest in Mental Health and Eating Disorders will be welcomed
Location: Nantgarw, Near Caerphilly
Salary: £15,400 per Annum
Hours: 40 Hours per Week, Monday to Sunday
To be considered for this Inbound Helpline Advisor role please apply online with your CV and cover letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.