Receptionist / Facilities Supervisor / Office Administrator
Job Title: Receptionist / Facilities Supervisor
The company is a friendly multinational Chemical Blending and Storage company that provides their customers with a world-class service and advice on creating products to their specific requirements. Their Head Office in Runcorn is now looking for a Receptionist who will also be responsible for the management and supervision of their office facilities, helping to make the office a better place to work.
They take pride in developing talent and are looking for a friendly, enthusiastic individual with a can do attitude.
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a growing, multinational company leading the charge in the chemical industry.
Undertake the management and supervision of the Runcorn office facilities including, but not limited to:
- Be the first friendly face our staff and visitors see when they come in
- Greet all visitors courteously , prepare refreshments and manage sign in procedures
- Answer calls and be responsible for the switchboard
- Manage all incoming and outgoing post
- Supervise contractors responsibly and confidently
- Management of Utility company agreements (including pricing)
- Be the responsible key holder to lock/unlock the offices when required
- Liaise with the estate managers
- Deal with all general building maintenance/repairs including PAT testing and alarm maintenance.
- Enter data into the company's Sage computer system.
- Provide administrative support for the business
- Manage On-site parking arrangements
- Manage Office/desk space utilisation and manage stationary stock.
- Management of meeting room availability
- Arrange procurement/receipt of office stationery and vending drinks
- Be responsible for the use and maintenance of the photocopier
- Undertake other projects as required by the business
- Educated to A Level standard or equivalent(D) (A)
- Facilities Management Level 3 Certificate or equivalent (D)
- Evidence of Continuous Professional Development (A)
- Experience of working within a Receptionist or Office Services role (E) (A)
- Experience of managing and improving office facilities (E) (A) (I)
- Working in a busy and fast paced environment (D) (A)
Knowledge, Understanding and Skills;
- Must have Full UK Driving License (E)
- Understanding application of company policies and values (E) (A) (I)
- Understanding of legal and safety requirements within an office environment (D)(A)(I)
- Ability to deliver impeccable customer facing skills (E)(A)(I)
- Excellent interpersonal skills (E)(A)(I)
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload, work under pressure and to deadlines (E)(A)(I)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (E)(I)
- Possess high degree of tact and discretion (E)(I)
- Effective team player (E)(I)
Attitude and Commitment;
- Commitment to the continued development of excellence (E)
- Display a flexible and open approach to the role (E)(I)
- Promote company values at all times (E)
Please be aware candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK as sponsorship will not be provided for this role.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Facilities Manager, Facilities Coordinator, Office Manager, Facilities Consultant, Facilities Manager, Facilities Assistant, Facilities Administrator, Facilities Management Coordinator, Office Manager, Office Coordinator, Receptionist, Secretary, Clerk, Support Administrator, Administrative Assistant, Office Assistant, Facilities Supervisor, Office Administrator, Administrator, Business Administrator, Secretary, Resource Clerk, Admin will also be considered for this role.