Higher Level Teaching Assistant
A Barnsley school is looking to appoint a part-time Higher Level Teaching Assistant to start in January
Are you an inspirational practitioner who is keen to develop as professional?Would working in a 'good' primary school rated by Ofsted appeal to you? If the answer is yes to any of these questions then this could be the ideal role for you!
* A strong commitment to CPD and training.
* Close to public transport links.
* Dedicated and helpful colleagues.
* Must be HLTA approved and/or have experience of covering classes across the key stages.
* Be creative, motivated and committed.
* Have excellent organisational skills.
* Have experience with 1:1 teaching and group work
* Assisting the class teacher with planning and preparing lessons.
* Attending staff meetings in order to feedback agenda to support staff team.
* Liaising with class teacher as well as parents and carers over pupils' progress.
* Assisting with extracurricular activities e.g. after school club.
If you have the required skills for this role, send us your CV through and one of our primary consultants will be in touch.