Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Are you an experienced HLTA looking for a January start? Do you have experience covering PPA in various age groups? Then we may have the perfect role for you.
* The opportunity to work under the supervision of an 'inspirational leader'
* A strong supportive network contibuting to a 'good' school
* The opportunity to work and coach students who take pride in their work
* Excellent development opportunities
If you have the passion and drive to raise standards and contribute to taking the school forwards in its mission to constantly deliver a high-quality level of education? In order to do this, we ask that you have the following:
* HLTA qualification (Level 4 or equivalent)
* Excellent organisational skills
* Previous experience in a similar role
* Experience in 1:1 and group teaching
* Develop an innovative and exciting approach to learning
* Preparing the classrooms for lessons under the supervision of the teacher
* Working 1:1 or with small groups of pupils or covering PPA time (will involve whole class teaching)
* Participating in and organising extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events
If this is the role for you please contact us on 01142743765 or email firstname.lastname@example.org