Business Performance Analyst / Data Analyst / Statistician
Job Title: Business Performance Analyst (Maternity Cover)
Salary: £24,000 - £32,000 depending on experience
Position: Temporary - Maternity Cover
The company manufacture green products and green energy by using waste, waste water and wasted heat as a resource mine. The company provide tailored solutions for industry or municipalities to help them save and preserve resources.
The company is currently looking for a Business Performance Analyst to join the company reporting into the regional Business Performance Manager for London and work supporting the Public and Commercial Waste business area.
You will be part of the company's Business Performance Team made up of technical, innovative and strategical thinking individuals that all work effectively both as a team and individually. As part of this team you will not only identify opportunities for improvement through analysis but also drive performance throughout the London region.
With all of the company's data accessible through SQL Server, a high proficiency in this skillset is required. The successful candidate will have the ability to manipulate data through Power BI, Power Pivot and Excel alongside a strong understanding of analysis and its benefit within a business. With "live" datasets such as GPS, Vehicle & Operational data, and scheduled updates of Finance, HR, H&S and tonnage transactions the Business Performance Team has a unique opportunity to make a substantial impact in the business.
Innovative thinking is promoted and you will be given opportunities to present your ideas to the National Business Performance Manager which, if approved, would allow you to continue to work on your own project alongside a senior lead within the team.
This is an interesting and challenging role with a variety of project work in a global business. There are excellent career prospects for a Business Performance Analyst looking to develop their career and grow within a successful company, offering a competitive salary and an excellent bonus.
- Develop, generate and present reports to senior management, operations, technical and support teams and external clients.
- Proactively identify trends in data and make recommendations on operational improvements.
- Enhance operational performance and decision making through the analysis of operational data and KPI (Key Performance Indicator) reports.
- To not only create reports and KPIs but drive performance in your region.
- Understand the management systems and be able recommend changes in order to continuously improve the systems for the benefit of the operational employees and analytics.
- Be able to communicate technical solutions to non-technical people.
- Be willing to travel when required throughout region
About your Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications:
To be successful in this role of Business Performance Analyst the company is looking to identify the following criteria in your application:
- Degree level education in a business / analytical / mathematics subject (or relevant experience)
- Must have a high level working knowledge of SQL, MS Excel
- Working knowledge of Power BI, Power Pivot, VBA, and GIS an advantage.
- High problem solving ability.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Report writing experience.
- Ability to analyse complex datasets.
- Proactive and forward thinking.
Please click the APPLY button and CHECK YOUR EMAILS for the link to the application portal.
Candidates with experience of; Business Analysis, Business Performance Analyst, Business Analyst, BSA, Finance Analyst, Risk Analyst, Systems Analyst, Solutions Designer, Business Systems Analyst, Product Manager, Business Process Analyst, Product Owner, Requirements Analyst, Business Solutions Analyst, Functional Consultant, Product Analyst, Management Consultant, Data Analyst, Data Scientist, Statistician, Statistics, SQL, MS Excel, VBA, MS Access, GIS will also be considered for this position.