Night Manager at TITANIC SPA
Night Manager at Titanic Spa
Titanic Spa - Huddersfield HD7
Full Time: 40 Hours per week
Hours: 10.30 pm until 6.30 am 5 days out of 7 including weekends on a rota basis
Salary: Competitive Salary with night allowance
Titanic Spa is a housed within Titanic Mill, within the village of linthwaite, Huddersfield.
As part of our offering guests are accommodated overnight within an apartment facility. Our Reception is closed from 11.30pm until 7am, however we require a night manager on site during these hours.
- Ensure that levels of noise and behaviour of spa guests and residents is kept appropriate during quiet hours
- To assume total responsibility for the business whilst on shift.
- To assume the role of Fire Officer during your shift, ensuring all areas are operating safely and exits are clear from obstruction
- To check that the spa, treatments areas, windows and entrances to the building are shut down properly and secured
- To ensure all duties are carried out to the required Company standard and that they comply with any relevant Legislative Regulations.
- To carry our cleaning and maintenance tasks as required throughout the night
To maintain the car park and its surrounding areas.
To ensure all lights are working and spares in stock.
To maintain pool areas in accordance with Company procedures.
To maintain all non-service equipment located in the heat experience and poolside.
To ensure all apartments are checked for maintenance issues and react to issues on shift.
To be punctual at all times & remain in the Spa during working hours.
To comply with standards of appearance and dress at all times when on duty.
To attend any appropriate training courses and departmental meetings as required.
To fulfil people’s needs & expectations when visiting.
To ensure that all equipment is fully operational and report any defects to the Leisure Club Manager.
To turn off equipment, lights, air conditioning, secure rooms.
To promote the Spa at all times.
To deliver exceptional customer care at all times in accordance with Company procedures and deal with any complaints in the correct manner.
To adhere to Health and Safety requirements by using safe working practices as per company procedures.