Food preparation & Hospitality Assistant
Salary: Very Competitive
Hours: 40 hours (8:15 – 5pm) (Monday to Friday)
We are looking for a suitably experienced Hospitality & Food Preparation Assistant who can prepare food and drinks for our customer meetings, maintain the showroom and kitchen whilst providing excellent customer service.
This is an ideal role for someone who has a passion for food, enjoys cooking, has some catering/hospitality experience and understands the need for high levels of customer service. The position is perfect for someone looking to work regular hours rather than the long hours and very stressful environment of a professional kitchen.
Duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting our customers and welcoming them to our showroom
- Preparing and serving breakfasts and lunches to our customers and senior board directors
- Ensuring the showroom areas are maintained and inspections carried out to ensure the highest standards at all times.
- Coordinating the appointments diary with the Sales team to ensure we are fully prepared for meetings and their requirements.
- Attending our exhibitions and being a host on the stand
- Minimum 12 months experience of working within a catering and/or hospitality role where preparing and serving good quality food was an essential requirement
- A qualification in catering and/or food hygiene
- Well presented and professional appearance
- Experience of delivering outstanding customer service
- Ability to work independently and follow instructions
- Hard working and flexible in their working approach and working patterns
Where will I be working?
We are a retail brand house in Chadderton, Oldham that sells a variety of products to major retailers (such as Argos, Tesco, Asda ). We have a brand new "start of the art" 20,000sqft showroom where we present our product ranges and our customers visit to select items.
Ultimate Products Ltd is currently experiencing fantastic success off the back of our branded strategy and has seen turnover rise from £50m to £80m in just 2 years. The forecasted figures show continual increases that are likely to exceed our £100m turnover target in less than 2 years time. As a result the Company is currently on a massive recruitment drive to expand its core departments and support the upcoming business expansion.
Visit our website www.upgs.com for more information
Candidates should submit covering letter and CV directly to Craig Holden, HR Director via email c.holden @upgs.com
Closing Date: 2nd December 2016
Keywords: catering, hospitality, cooking, cleaning, food preparation, kitchen, chef, serving, restaurant, cafe, waiter, waitress