Year 5/6 Primary teacher
Position: Year 5 and Year 6 - Primary Teacher (Supply)
Start Date: Immediately
Period: Day to day and Long term position
Pay rates: Competitive
Are you a qualified teacher looking for a new flexible opportunity? Are you looking to work in the Borough of Bromley? Do you specialise in Primary Education? Please keep reading and apply ASAP.
Bring your passion and dedication to a learning environment that allows children to get the attention and education they deserve.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in a Primary school within the Borough of Bromley. This role is on going and suits teachers with a flexible schedule. You will be a KS2 primary teacher with the opportunity to work with year 5 and 6.
This is a progressive community Primary school located in a quiet, residential area of Bromley. The School continually strive to improve the standards set for their teachers and most importantly for their pupils. All pupils are encouraged to enjoy the learning process in an environment where they feel safe and secure.
Ideally you will be experienced in dealing with KS2 pupils and posses strong organisational skills as well as being versatile. You will need to be resilient and tenacious to deal with the challenges that will inevitably come your way.
- Planning, preparation & delivery of curriculum necessary subject matter
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
- Participating in and organising extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events
The right candidate will need to have:
- Confident classroom and behaviour management
- A minimum of 6 months UK experience
- Great understanding off the National Curriculum
- Enhanced DBS - Or valid within the year
In reward for our candidates, hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay, a refer a friend scheme, candidate awards and end of term celebrations and access to Randstad Educations online CPD portfolio, long term and permanent job opportunities, and a dedicated consultant whose honest and trustworthy approach matches you to the right job.
For more information on this role or any others please contact Millie at Randstad Education ASAP.