Early years/Reception Teacher
Position: Day to day and Long term positions available
Pay rates: Competitive
We are seeking an Early Years/Reception teacher to start immediately
This is a temporary role but this school will consider strong candidates for Long term and permanent work. We are keen to find the right Early Years teacher with the flexibility of working day to day and also on a Long term contract. The school offers excellent education to its pupil, opportunities for further CPD and effective support for their Teacher and a welcoming environment for all.
We are looking for an inspirational Primary Teacher, and those with expertise in CORE subjects would be of particular interest. The school is flexible and can accommodate teachers from EY, KS1 or KS2 however a Early Year Specialist would be of most interest.
About this Reception / EYFS teaching role
- The role can start ASAP
- Full time class teacher role in Reception
- The class has 30 pupils and 2 teaching assistants
- The daily rate is dependent on the experience of the teacher
About the School
- Rated Good by Ofsted with Outstanding features
- Large amount of outdoor space
- Easily accessible via public transport / Car parking available
To be considered for this role, the Reception / EYFS teacher must:
- hold a recognised teaching qualification (QTS)
- have experience in either EYFS or lower KS1
- be able to commit to a full time teaching role until the end of the academic year
- be able to Plan and assess within Early Years Curriculum
- have or be willing to obtain an up to date enhanced DBS
In reward for our candidates, hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay, a refer a friend scheme, candidate awards and end of term celebrations and access to Randstad Educations online CPD portfolio, long term and permanent job opportunities, and a dedicated consultant whose honest and trustworthy approach matches you to the right job.
For more information on this role or any others please contact Millie at Randstad Education ASAP.