Executive Assistant / Office Manager
We have a fantastic opportunity for an energetic and forward-thinking Executive Assistant / Office Manager to join our rapidly expanding outsourced contact centre in Newcastle upon Tyne.
Job Title: Executive Assistant / Office Manager
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1
Salary: Competitive, dependent on experience.
We are an established and successful business based in the heart of Newcastle's Quayside, owned and managed by local people providing an amazing service to our worldwide client base.
Our location is ideal for public transport links being only a 4minute walk from Monument Metro station and close to rail and bus hubs. We are also in a great location to access Newcastle's bustling social and cultural amenities.
The ideal candidate will be dynamic and pro-active with excellent attention to detail, and demonstrate exceptional communication and interpersonal skills. You will report directly to the Managing and Commercial Directors and manage the day to day operational needs of the firm.
Executive Assistant / Office Manager - Key Responsibilities:
- Providing high quality executive personal assistance and support to the Managing and Executive Directors
- Ensuring a smooth operation of the office and hospitality preparation for the client’s visits
- Assisting with the production of presentations and other marketing material for the directors
- Handling office petty cash
- Assisting in recruitment and certain HR matters
Executive Assistant / Office Manager – Skills and Experience
- Proven background in a similar role
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Proficient in the use of all Microsoft Office applications
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work independently
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet a range of deadlines
- Experience of diary management, scheduling and meeting and events organisation
- Strong organisational, planning, prioritisation skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication - ability to build rapport
To submit your CV for this exciting Executive Assistant / Office Manager opportunity, please click 'Apply'
This role may be relevant if you have previous experience as a Office Assistant, Personal Assistant, Administrator, Admin Manager, Administrative Support, Customer Services, Finance Assistant, Client Services, Sales Support, Accounts Assistant, Receptionist.