Haran Solutions Limited is one of UK’s rapidly growing business consulting companies specialising in providing consulting and business solutions to industry and public sector across UK.
To succeed in this role, it requires rigorous logical thinking, insatiable curiosity, adaptability, and exceptional teamwork. As a business consultant, you will be at the intersection of business strategy, science and technology. This role will focus on the planning/execution of development projects for product and process development, product and process optimisation and technology transfer.
• To demonstrate client management skills and to engage with stake holders to develop business strategy.
• Prepare and submit compliance documents for MHRA AND FDA approvals and to implement the business strategy.
• Generation of manufacturing documents, protocols, data interpretation and reports for product transfer and scale-up including industrial scale manufacture.
• Keeping up to date with relevant scientific and technical developments
• Generating ideas for new products and researching feasibility in terms of profitability, resource availability and compliance with regulations.
• Writing technical papers, reports, reviews and specifications
• To provide training and guidance to junior members of the formulation development and Analytical team.
• Oversee review and preparation of SOPs for processes/methods, training packages and to provide training.
• To develop new projects from Formulation Development (FD) and client groups into the operations group.
• Responsible for progressing and assisting in the technical aspects of process validation exercises.
• The role is varied but you will focus primarily on formulation development /optimisation, analysis and performance testing of pharmaceutical and consumer healthcare products.
• Experience in design, execution and analysis of experiments is required.
• Experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
• Experience in data analysis techniques and software (e.g. Minitab)
• Provide training to colleagues in formulation development and analytical methods, as required.
• Business and product/process development experience in consumer healthcare and pharmaceutical companies
• Experience in raw materials and component characterisation tools and techniques
• Ability to analyse, interpret and position product data for regulatory submission
• Principles of GMP and GcLP and safe working practices
• Good Knowledge of Six Sigma and Lean Six Sigma tools and techniques
• Excellent organisational, interpersonal and time management skills, to work efficiently under pressure and prioritising work in line with business requirements using own initiative and discretion
Skill Sets Required
• Understanding and knowledge of the pharmaceutical sciences and consumer healthcare
• Knowledge of data collection, analysis and interpretation, using Microsoft packages (Excel), Minitab and general statistical tools
• Ensure that the quality of the output/documentation is fit for purpose and of appropriate quality
• Ensure compliance with local and corporate policies & procedures as Experience in managing large portfolios and large teams
• Team player with demonstrative ability to manage multiple priorities under tight time constraints and with strict confidentiality guidelines
Education Level / Qualifications
• Bachelor’s Degree in Science, or Quantitative discipline
• Master’s Degree - Preferred
Travel - Occasionally within UK and abroad
Send your resume and covering letter to: email@example.com