Warehouse Manager / Production Manager /Logistics Supervisor
Job Title: Warehouse Manager
The company is one of the world's leading concrete forming companies. The company is seeking to recruit a Warehouse Manager to work at the company's UK head office based at Wellingborough, Northamptonshire.
- Manages warehouse operation to ensure the efficient and economical utilization for storing, reconditioning and distributing finished goods inventories
- Supervises the distribution of the company's forming systems in a safe and efficient manner
- Maintains oversight of the warehouse planning and scheduling functions
- Manages daily work schedules and warehouse to ensure on time, accurate and complete delivery of the company equipment and those customer requirements are met
- Recommends, approves and implements changes in procedure to improve the operational efficiency of the warehouse
- Responsible for Health & Safety compliance
- Experience managing a manufacturing or distribution plant
- Must have a recognized health and safety qualification
- Must have ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Mechanical aptitude with ability to complete basic mathematical calculations is essential
- Excellent communication, problem solving, organisational and PC skills are required
- Must work effectively under pressure, exercise good judgement and be a good negotiator
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; General Staff, Operations, Assistant, Warehouse Assistant, Operations Assistant Logistics Assistant, Senior Warehouse Coordinator, Warehouse Supervisor, Operations Manager, Warehouse Co-ordinator, Logistics Supervisor, Operations Supervisor, Warehouse Team Leader, Warehouse, Process Operative, Processing Supervisor, Operations Team Leader, Processing Manager, Processing Coordinator, Line Supervisor, Operations Coordinator, Production Supervisor, Servicing Supervisor will also be considered for this role.