We have a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate Administrator to develop their career within the Investments sector working for a leading Financial Services outsource based in the Newport area.
You should be able to demonstrate a key eye for detail, be a great team player and work well under pressure. Treating Customers Fairly is a central part of the Financial Conduct Authority retail regulatory regime and an integral part of this role is to assist in delivering the six improved outcomes for customers.
- Administration skill set
- Ability to pull data, use V Look up's and pivot tables on excel spreadsheets
- Answer overflow calls from the inbound call centre team when necessary to provide relief
- Excellent record keeping with accuracy and attention to detail paramount
- Good understanding of FCA regulations, Anti-Money Laundering Rules, ISA rules, Data Protection and Treating Customers Fairly
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude and approach
- Good communicator, both verbally and in writing
In order to be successful within a Graduate Administrator role it is imperative that you can pass a credit check. Offering a competitive salary of £16,500 along with an initial guaranteed 6 month contract and a welcoming atmosphere.