Senior Care Assistants
We are looking for dedicated and passionate Senior Care Assistants in Leeds eager to progress to Care Practitioner level, with ongoing support and training.
You will be joining a new, advanced Nursing and Residential Care Service with short and long term care. The organisation has a fantastic ethos who put their residents at the forefront of everything they do. With excellent facilities and beautiful surroundings, you will be equipped with the latest technologies and care expertise on your journey to Care Practitioner.
As Senior Care Assistant you will train and work alongside and report to the Registered Nurse. With a variety of client groups, you will gain valuable knowledge and skills of working with Adults with various needs. Your duties will include:
· Being a role model and support the staff team on a daily basis.
· Administer Medication to residents and maintain medication records.
· Provide care and support to the highest level and attention
· Following individual care plans, ensuring contact is friendly, warm and supportive
· To provide personal care including toileting, bathing, washing in a manner that maintains our customer’s dignity and respect at all times.
· To be an active and supportive member of the team always willing to mentor and encourage other team members to ensure the Nursing Home provides the best possible care.
After full training you will be awarded the title of Care Practitioner, where you will be able to have greater responsibilities within the organisation. This will include, leading and coordinating a team, formulating individual care plans, as well as simple wound care and noncomplex medication.
The benefits of being a Senior Care Assistant:
- Full time hours, £10.00 per hour (after 3-month training).
- Starting salary of £7.80 per hour.
- Excellent Career Progression and Ongoing Support
Above all we are looking for motivated individuals looking to progress and develop their skill set. If you believe this is you, then please click on ‘Apply’.