Level 2 or above qualified Nursery Nurse
Are you a passionate highly energetic Level 2 or above qualified nursery nurse?
Are you looking for full time hours in an "outstanding" early year's provision?
Are you someone who can hit the ground running and immerse yourself fully within the role?
Benefits of the role:
- Starting at the end of September with the possibility of starting earlier for the right candidate
- on site parking
- working in a well established setting with a great opportunity to work with outstanding practitioners
- central location, easy access by car and public transport
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
Responsibilities of the role
- Maintain the safety and security of children
- Maintain an attractive, stimulation and reassuring environment for children
- Monitor, store and prepare materials and equipment
- Support children's social and emotional development
- Implement planned activities for sensory and intellectual development
- Implement activity for development of language and communication skills
- Support children's play and learning
- Support the development of children and babies under the age of three
- Provide for babies physical development
- Support a child with disabilities or special educational needs
- Contribute to the protection of children from abuse
- Level 2 or above qualification within child development
- minimum of 6 months experience of working with children under the age of 5
- knowledge and understanding of the EYFS
- excellent communication skills
This role is an excellent opportunity to work within a busy nursery and gain more experience working with children under the age of 5, the setting is looking to recruit for this position as soon as possible and to maintain its outstanding reputation within the nursery and the community. If this seems like an opportunity you would like to explore, please do not hesitate to send your CV to R.firstname.lastname@example.org or call the early years team on 0161 200 1904. The process will include a telephone and face to face interview, as well as a full DBS check.