Level 3 Nursery Nurse
Level 3 Nursery Nurse Needed in Cheadle
Are you looking for a new challenge within early years?
Do you want to work in an OFSTED "Outstanding" graded setting?
Do you want to develop further in your chosen career?
I am currently looking for a level 3 qualified nursery nurse to join a successful existing team in the Cheadle area for an immediate start. The nursery is a 50 place setting and is graded as an "Outstanding" setting.
Benefits of this role:
- On site parking
- Working with a successful and supportive early years team
- Opportunity to progress with regards to senior roles
- Competitive salary
- Day to day care of the children
- Able to complete written observations and planning
- Confident in communicating with both parents and children
- Ensuring safeguarding policies and procedures are following
- Minimum level 3 qualification in child development
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS
- Minimum of 3 months experience within an early years setting
- Passion for working in early years
The nursery are looking to recruit someone as soon as possible, if you are interested in this vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the team on 0161 200 1904