SEN Maths Teacher
Are you a Maths teacher who has the skills and drive to really make a difference with your teaching? Are you looking for a new career path or are you a newly qualified teacher ready to take on your own class and start progressing your career?
We are looking to attract teachers that have a high expectation of themselves and has high expectations for all the learners, in terms of academic, social, and personal achievements.
This is a safe, caring School where every individual is nurtured. A commitment to lifelong learning and personal development is encouraged. Students enjoy going to the school and show a tremendous sense of pride in their own and the success of others.
Teaching staff interested in applying must have the ability to:
- Provide an imaginative, broad and balanced curriculum.
- Encourage pupils to develop effective attitudes towards learning the basic skills.
- Recognise individual achievements through appropriate certification and awards.
- Prepare the pupils for adult life.
- Develop and maintain pupils' self esteem and success.
- Monitor and review pupils' progress through action plans and regular reviews.
This really is a superb school where staff, parents, learners and the wider community share aims, a happy and positive teaching environment with a team that is dedicated to making sure that all aspects of a young person's development are met.
If you would like to have more information about this role please apply and we will contact you discuss.