Blinds Surveyor and Installer
Thomas Sanderson are going through a period of sustained growth and are looking for installers to work on a self-employed basis offering the potential of earning £30-35k per year.
If you have some experience in the below home improvement sectors and you want to learn and develop your skills and your career, they will provide training, coaching and mentoring to teach you their products and processes.
- Carpentry / Carpenter
- Joinery / Joiner
- Window Fitting / Window Fitter
- Conservatory Installation
- Kitchen Fitting / Bedroom Fitting
- Bespoke Furniture Maker
- Shop fitting
The ideal candidates will have:
- Manual dexterity and proven practical abilities
- Excellent customer focus and attention to detail
- Experience of managing your own workload
- Full UK driving licence and own vehicle