Part Time Customer Service / Hearingcare Advisor
Part Time Customer Service / Hearingcare Advisor
Do you enjoy helping people and want to be part of a retail healthcare company, committed to making a difference to people’s lives? If so you will love this role.
Boots Hearingcare is one of the UK’s leading hearing care providers which prides itself on a reputation for excellent service, great value for money and a unique customer-centric approach, which has resulted in continued growth. Operating from over 450 locations across the UK, the team of over 500 colleagues deliver expert hearing care advice, hearing tests and solutions to thousands of customers every day. The award winning company takes delight in looking after its colleagues as much as its customers, by providing support and recognition, career development opportunities, a superb working environment, a great benefits package and long service awards.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced customer service professional to join the established professional team at the branch based in Southampton. You will thrive in this Hearingcare Advisor role as an enthusiastic and friendly person, who is self-motivated with a determination to promote the highest level of customer service.
As a Customer Service / Hearingcare Advisor your responsibilities and duties will include, but not be limited to;
- Liaising with customers both face to face and over the telephone and email
- Greeting and supporting people before their branch appointment
- Making sure the branch diary is busy with appropriate appointments
- Ensuring the smooth and efficient management of the branch Hearing Aid Audiologist’s diary
- Processing orders for new and repaired hearing aids and liaising with suppliers on hearing aid orders or outstanding repairs
- Promoting Hearing Health Check appointments and sundry sales instore
- Taking payments
- Assisting the Audiologist to provide a first class after-care service for customers, to the high service levels that everyone expects from Boots
- Updating records on the computerised database and providing administrative support to ensure smooth running of the store including management of petty cash and maintenance of stock levels
- Ensuring store point of sale material is in line with current campaigns
- Ensuring branch is clean, tidy and customer friendly at all times
To be considered for this Customer Service / Hearingcare Advisor role you MUST have the following experience, skills and attributes;
- Proven professional experience gained within a face to face customer service role within a fast paced environment
- Empathetic and supportive outlook towards customers who may have communication difficulties
- Commercial awareness with a flair for achieving sales targets whilst keeping customer satisfaction at the forefront of your mind
- Confident and approachable character, with strong communication skills and a helpful manner
- Ability to be discreet and show the utmost respect for the privacy of customers
- Superb organisation skills with ability to effectively prioritise work methodically and in a timely manner
- Self-motivation with ability to work under supervision, as part of a team and on own initiative
- Proficient IT skills with the capability to learn and adapt to various systems, and use computerised systems including Microsoft Word and email
- Desire to progress your career options
In return, you will receive;
Salary: £14,040 per annum pro rata, plus monthly incentive bonus
Excellent Benefits: Boots discount card, pension scheme, life assurance cover after completion of probationary period, childcare voucher scheme, staff uniform, long service awards, and annual leave entitlement starting at 20 days plus bank holidays pro rata rising with length of service increments to a maximum of 30 days plus bank holidays pro rata.
Contracted Hours: 15 hours per week
Hours of Work: Monday’s and Friday’s, 9.00am – 5.00pm
Contract Duration: Permanent
Due to the nature of the business, successful applicants will be subject to a satisfactory DBS Check.
This Part Time Customer Service / Hearingcare Advisor vacancy is advertised by JVP Jobs on behalf of the employer Boots Hearingcare. At JVP Jobs we believe in providing complete transparency for you the job seeker, and by applying for this role you give express consent for us to directly submit your application to our above named client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Please note that we DO NOT operate as a recruitment agency, all applications will be reviewed directly by the employer Boots Hearingcare, and should they wish to progress your application further, they will be in contact with you.
Feel free to visit our website www JVPJobs co uk to access CV and Interview Tips, apply for advertised vacancies, and set up email job alerts.
Boots Hearingcare has requested no recruitment agency contact please.