Year 5 Teacher
Primary Teacher Nottingham
Year 5 Primary Teacher - Nottingham, NG9
£100 - £168 per day
Long term cover, full time, starting January until Easter but could be extended
Are you looking for a new role for the New Year? Do you have previous experience working in primary schools? Then we've got what you are looking for!
The school is a friendly school in the Kegworth area of Nottingham. Children at the school are polite and eager to learn. The school is accessible by public transport and has on site parking as well. The staff value each child's experience and background and aim to work in partnership with parents and carers to develop every child's ability to their maximum potential.
The role is initially to cover long term absence but could be extended for the right candidate.
The head and staff have a particular focus on developing a lifelong love of learning and the development of essential skills to give the best possible experience and education for the children.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Excellent development opportunities
- 'Recommend a friend' bonus scheme worth up to £300
- On-site cycle storage & parking
Have you got the passion and drive to raise standards and contribute to taking the school forwards in its mission to constantly deliver a high-quality level of education? If so we ask that you have:
- QTS or NQT status
- Enthusiasm commitment and flexibility
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent classroom management and inter-personal skills
- Working one-to-one or with small groups of pupils
- Developing an innovative and exciting approach to learning
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
- Planning, preparation & delivery of curriculum
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality experience to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff at a successful school, then contact Jackie Southgate today on 0115 9506200