Randstad Education are recruiting on behalf of an Outstanding College in North Somerset .
We require an IT teacher who can teach Btech Level 3 .
This role is to start immediately and is a part time role. Teaching days are on a Tuesday , Thursday and Friday.
- Opportunity to work at Top Performing College in South West
- Only College in West Of England rated 'Outstanding'
- Named College of the Year and Education provider of the Year in 2015 TES FE Awards
- Parking available
To be successful in your application you will need:
- PGCE or other similar qualification
- Excellent organisational skills
- An ability to promote effective teaching and learning
- Enthusiasm , commitment and flexibility
- Planning , preparing and delivery of curriculum necessary subject matter
- Preparing pupils for qualifications and external exams