Assistant HR Manager
FINTEC recruit is seeking an Assistant HR Manager for our client based in Dublin.
This is a permanent position with a salary of circa 35000 euros depending on experience.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Leading and directing the human resource team to deliver a comprehensive HR service to the business Employee relations, including managing absence, disciplinary, grievances and sickness
- Measuring employee satisfaction and identifying areas that require improvement
- Performance management: coaching employees/ managers on performance management issues and processes Learning and development: providing guidance on development for managers and their teams
- Training: Implementing the training and development agenda; identify areas that need attention and improvement
- Recruitment and retention: managing talent and succession planning; taking overall responsibility for recruitment activity and campaigns
- Policy and procedures implementation of new HR policies, procedures and processes
- Preferable Master's Degree in business management or equivalent
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT2668
FINTEC recruit specialise in Business Support, Finance, Legal, and Engineering roles for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.