Major Incident Manage
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Major Incident Manager for our Marine client based in Berkshire.
This is a permanent position with a salary of £60k - £65k depending on experience. You will be required to work rotational on call weekends and bank holidays.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Execution of Major Incident process tasks
- Apply standard Incident Management techniques to ensure disruptions to service are kept to a minimum.
- Host conference calls (Technical and Managerial) and facilitate effective incident management throughout the incident lifecycle
- Drive Service Management best practice and ITIL process compliance across the business.
- Provide communication to business and IT colleagues through the MIM process
- Maintain measurements, KPI and Service Levels
- Produce and maintain the MIR's (Major Incident Reviews)
- Act a point of escalation for incidents from the business
- Participate in change management process
- Promote service excellence and work on an ITIL structure
Requirements for the Major Incident Manager role:
- Major incident management experience
- Proven Service Management background, based on ITIL principles and practices (qualified ITIL v3.0 Foundation as a minimum)
- Knowledge of Service Management tools
- Experience of working with Service Now implementation and best practice
- Problem-solving skills with an emphasis on resolution of complex technical incidents.
- Understanding of the processes involved in international shipping and logistics
- Working knowledge of both a physical and VM server environment.
- Knowledge of Patching, Provisioning, Compliance, Monitoring and Configuration Management
- Understanding of multiple different IT environments (Middleware, Database, Backup, Testing etc.)
- Knowledge of Networking (LAN/WAN/Telephony/Firewalls)
- Knowledge of monitoring and security best practises
- Knowledge of .Net with SQL server.
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT2663
FINTEC recruit specialise in Technical, Engineering, Finance, Legal and Business Support roles for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.