FINTEC recruit is seeking a Performance Architect for our client based in Berkshire.
This is a permanent position with a salary of £80k £90k depending on experience. You will be involved in performance engineering for large scale software solutions.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Ensure availability of consolidated business and technical volumetric as basis for performance analysis
- Identify, specify, collect and manage performance related requirements
- Provides leadership, expertise and decisions to multiple teams in broad technical areas on solution performance management
- Initiating reviews of solutions to identify potential and actual performance risks and issues
- Engage with solution architects, Project Leads, technical project teams, solution vendors, platform vendors and Run & AMS organizations throughout the solution lifecycle to ensure that solutions are designed for performance.
- Single point of contact for architectural issues
- Advise on and set requirements to setup and instrumentation to test for performance in nonproduction environments
- Solution Monitoring
- MGIS Run and Application Management Services organizations
- Experience in multiple IT areas, including relevant architecture and project management experience
- Performance modelling, engineering and testing
- Archimate and UML modelling
- Project Execution
- Solution Architecture Design
- Systems integration
- Excellent coding skills in C, C++, C#, Java, & Python.
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT2662
FINTEC recruit specialise in Technical, Engineering, Finance, Legal and Business Support roles for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.