FINTEC recruit is seeking a HR Manager for our client based in Belfast.
This is a permanent position with a salary of circa £42.000 GBP plus benefits..
Role and Responsibilities:
- Project management and complex problem-solving skills, along with strong process skills
- Strong facilitation, negotiation, conflict resolution skills
- Expertise in Industrial relations, Change-managements and core HR competencies
- Leading and directing the human resource team to deliver a comprehensive HR service to the business Employee relations, including managing absence, disciplinary, grievances and sickness
- Measuring employee satisfaction and identifying areas that require improvement
- Performance management: coaching employees/ managers on performance management issues and processes Learning and development: providing guidance on development for managers and their teams
- Training: Implementing the training and development agenda; identify areas that need attention and improvement
- Recruitment and retention: managing talent and succession planning; taking overall responsibility for recruitment activity and campaigns
- Reward advice and supporting employees on company benefits
- Policy and procedures implementation of new HR policies, procedures and processes
- Experience in dealing and negotiating with Unions.
- Track record of building trust and working in partnership with unions HR Compliance requirements
- To advise changes in HR policies, documents, processes based on actions required for compliance
- Enhance Geo compliance processes/workflows/way of working for smoother operations and to safeguard organization's interest.
- Master's Degree in business management or equivalent
- Experience in IR/HR related
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT2658
FINTEC recruit specialise in Business Support, Finance, Legal, and Engineering roles for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.