FINTEC recruit is seeking an Accounts Technician for our client based in Ely, Cambridgeshire.
This is a permanent position with a salary of £18k - £25k depending on experience.
Role and Responsibilities:
Responsible for undertaking high quality accounts preparation and tax compliance services for a range of business clients, including sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
- Processing client records to draft accounts stage.
- Completing file sections and cross referencing schedules.
- Completing work programmes and administration paperwork.
- Attending client's premises and assisting on various assignments when required.
- Processing client records to draft VAT return.
- Complete VAT return form when checked.
- Communicate with client when VAT return is complete and submit to HMRC.
- The preparation of corporation tax returns and submission to HMRC.
- The preparation of self-assessment tax returns, to include detailed capital gains computations and preparation of schedules of income from property.
- Processing information on computerised tax software to produce returns and calculations above
- Undertaking general administration tasks.
- Effectively communicating with colleagues at appropriate levels within the organisation.
- The ability to assist more junior members of the organisation in their development.
- Other reasonable work activities as determined by the Partners and managers.
- Undertake appropriate training to ensure CPD criteria is met.
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT2657
FINTEC recruit specialise in Finance, Engineering, Legal and Business Support roles for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.