Global Product Manager
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Global Product Manager for our client based in Reading, Berkshire.
This is a permanent position with a salary of £65k - £70k depending on experience. Hands on experience with scripting, e.g. Perl/Python required with the ability to grasp strategic business operational issues.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Specifying market requirements for current and future versions and products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and prospects / non-customers
- Driving a solution set across development teams (primarily Development/Engineering, and Marketing communications through market requirements, product contract, and positioning
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product and developing joint solutions
- Building simple, compelling technical communiqués and collateral
- Delivering webinars to customers, prospects and partners
- Act as a key player in the Product Management team to create and drive the strategic direction and vision of the company
- Experience working as a technical product manager or a technical presales/SE
- Results oriented team player that leads by example
- Strong knowledge of internet technologies, including Web and Email content filtering
- Experience with web gateways or firewalls
- Strong familiarity with Linux, Windows and VMware
- Hands on experience with scripting, e.g. Perl/Python to integrate 3 party products
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Natural leadership ability
- Bachelor's degree is required
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT2656
FINTEC recruit specialise in Technical, Engineering, Finance, Legal and Business Support roles for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.